I'm the author of End of Infinity.
I mainly just reblog the tumblr alerts for EOI and answer questions.
This header is fucking huge, so please read the about page.
Please use #mixiekins if you want me to see something. Hopefully tumblr will alert me of the post. When in doubt, send an ask.
and then i decided to text the entirety of MC Hammer’s You Can’t Touch This to evan at my equivalent of 3 am after a 12 hour night shift
oh no this style is everything that i want mine to be
yes this is a good comic
So I’m looking to get in on some of this sweet commission action. I’ve dabbled in the past, but am looking to supplement my income in order to actually attend a few cons next year. This is kind of an experiment, for me, so I’m taking a cue from one of my personal heroes, Lexxy. If you’ve read that post outlining her recent rash of awesome commissions then you have an idea what I’m shooting for. Just a short stint of rapid turn-around, character commissions for a set price.
If you’re not familiar with my work, here are a couple of recent piece of which I am very fond:
If you would like to see more of my work, you can find it here
So, yeah. Guidelines…
• Nothing innappropriate (We’ll discuss what that means, if necessary)
• One character per piece (Full body shot, either without a background or with a very simple one)
• Your finished product will be a digital file, sent to you at 8.5”x11” and at print resolution (300dpi)
• Black and white (Pen and ink) will be $80 USD
• Color Pieces (In a comic book style) will be $125 USD
• Visual references must be provided
• Payment will only be accepted up front and prices are not negotiable
What you can expect from me…
• All pieces will be complete within a 3 to 5 day window (depending on how dense a calendar I end up with). I’ll be booking two at least two pieces a week for the next three or four months and its first come first serve. How quickly you place your order with determine when you get your piece (The turn around time gives me a lot of wiggle room and it is entirely possible that you will receive it sooner)
• LOTS OF QUESTIONS! The goal is to knock these out without major revisions and as quickly as possible, so we will communicate.
• Speaking of which you will get one MAJOR revision if necessary but it must be hammered out in the sketch phase. Once the inking begins we’re both locked in.
• LIMITED TUMBLR NOTORIETY!! Ok that’s not a real thing I can offer but (unless you indicate otherwise) I will post the progress of your commission and the completed work on my Tumblr for everyone to ogle and be jealous of.
How to get your commission…
I’m assuming the Ask thing worked out pretty good for Lexxer, so we’ll give that a go. Send me an ask with your correspondence email. I’ll reply from the email that you will use to send your payment (should we agree to go ahead with the piece). Once again, payment must be received before any work is done and upon placing of the order.
Thank you for your interest in my work and I hope my sick artwork and your hard earned money will be awesome friends!
Signal boost for a rad art bro! Look at this gorgeous work.